Follow the Dream Program
Follow The Dream members at Belmont City College are part of an exclusively chosen group of high-achieving Aboriginal students who have university aspirations and demonstrate the appropriate school results, attendance and behaviours to achieve such ambitions.
The program provides personalised after-school tuition, support and case management to assist and support these students to continue achieving excellent outcomes at school. The program assists students to constantly strive for excellence, set challenging goals and take the necessary steps to achieve them.
- Students will achieve a WACE and enter university
- Students will attend school regularly (above 95% attendance)
- Students will achieve high grades and have high levels of literacy and numeracy
- Students will have a broad range of post school education, training and employment options and opportunities
- Students will achieve a successful post school transition
- Students will have high self expectations
- Parents and communities will have high expectations, involvement and pride in the success of the students